If you are traveling to Hawaii sometime soon, you might want to learn about some of the weird Hawaiian laws that will help you while you are here.
- Unless a registered physician present, it’s illegal to get a tattoo on your eyelid or behind your ear.
- It is illegal to put coins in one’s ears.
- If a shooting gallery has a contest, it’s illegal the gallery to offer alcohol drink as prize.
- It’s illegal to wear a swimsuits on the streets of Waikiki.
- It’s illegal to bother birds in any park or surroundings.
- Billboards are illegal due being too distracting for drivers.
- It’s illegal to ride in a car without wearing the seatbelt but you can ride in a bed placed in a pickup truck without any safety equipment.
Read also: Plastic bags are getting banned in Thailand
Recommended article: 10 Ways to Enjoy Yourself on Your Next Maui Vacation